Collecting your personal data
When you visit the site without making a purchase, we collect the following data:
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference with Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Content of the requests (actual page)
- Access status / HTTP status code
- Volume of transmitted data
- Internet platform as source of the request
- Operating system and its interface
- Browser language and version
We also use software tools to measure and collect session information, the time that visitors spend on certain pages, interaction information on the pages and the methods used to access the page.
In addition, we are likely to record any information you freely make available to us.
When you create a user account
When you create a user account, we collect your name, postal details, email address and password. Your account is associated with the content of messages that we send you, your recommendations and information in your profile.
When you make a purchase
When you purchase one of our products through the site, we also collect the necessary payment information (including information from your credit card) as well as details of your order.
Use of your personal data
Your personal data may be used:
- To carry out and prepare your order or to respond to your requests, in particular for technical support
- To enable us or Google (see below) to improve the site and our services (own legitimate interests)
- To enable us to better tailor our service offering (own legitimate interests)
- To defend our legal rights if necessary
- To enable us to comply with a legal obligation or a judicial or administrative decision
- For any other purpose to which you have consented, specifically sending our electronic information bulletin
Transmission of your data to third parties or foreign destinations
Apart from the other specific cases provided for in this declaration, your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is necessary to respond to your requests (such as transmission to our message servicing provider), to carry out your order (such as transmission of your address to the postal service), to improve our services (such as transmission of your method of using the site to Google) or for any other purpose described above. These third parties may be our commercial partners or public authorities.
We share your Personal Information with third parties who assist us in using it for the purposes described above. For example, we use Shopify to host our online store - to learn more about how Shopify uses your Personal Information, please visit: https://www.shopify.fr/legal/confidentialite.
The site asks you if you would like to subscribe to our newsletter. By clicking on "Accept" after having entered your email address in the appropriate field, you agree to receive our newsletter.
You may unsubscribe from our newsletter at any time and without charge by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
The following is a list of cookies that we use. We have listed them here so that you can choose whether or not to allow them.
_session_id, a unique session identifier, allows Shopify to store information about your session (referrer, landing page, etc.).
_shopify_visit, no data retained, persists for 30 minutes since last visit. Used by our website provider's internal statistics tracking system to record the number of visits.
shopify_uniq, no data held, expires at midnight (depending on visitor location) the next day. Calculates the number of visits to a store per unique customer.
cart, unique identifier, persists for 2 weeks, stores your shopping cart information.
_secure_session_id, unique session identifier
storefront_digest, unique identifier, undefined if the store has a password, it is used to know if the current visitor has access.
- Log files" track activity on the Site and collect data such as your IP address, the type of browser you use, your Internet Service Provider, your referring and exit pages, and your timestamp data (date and time).
- Web beacons", "tags" and "pixels" are electronic files that record information about how you browse the Site.
In addition, when you make or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information about you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including credit card numbers PayPal, e-mail address and telephone number. This automatically collected information is referred to as "Order Information".
Google Analytics and other third parties
The processing of the personal data described above is based on our legitimate interests under Art. 6 (1) (f) General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) for the compilation of statistics on the visit and use of our website and for adapting the latter in line with demand.
You may object to the collection of your IP address and prevent use of the information collected by Google by downloading and installing the following plug-in for your browser: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=fr.
You can also disable the cookies in question in the appropriate menu of your internet browser. You can check the cookies used in your browser at any time.
- You have the following rights over your personal data:
- Right of access / right of information on the processing of data
- Right to rectification or erasure of data
- Right to restriction of the processing of data
- Right to object to the processing of data
- Right to the portability of data
- Right to the withdrawal of your consent if this is required to process your data, such as when you subscribe to our newsletter.
If you think that your data is not being processed in line with legal provisions, you have the option of lodging a complaint with a supervisory authority charged with protecting your data.
For any request concerning the protection of your personal data or any other additional question, please email us at email@example.com.
We reserve the right to amend the current declaration at any time, subject to the purposes of processing that may only be amended with your consent. Amendments are communicated and enter into force through publication on our internet site.
The processor is:
Rue du Simplon 18B
Length of storage time of your personal data
Your data is stored solely for the period necessary to achieve the aims expressed above but, in any event, for up to a maximum of ten years.